time frame for a house sale from showing to closing averages what?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home time frame for a house sale from showing to closing averages what?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

we have a house for sale and the buyer saw the house on some real estate website. They viewed, offered, and their conventional loan is allowing for a closing only 27 days after they knew the house even existed. This seems short. Are they in a hurry? Is this short time frame typical of conventional loans? I think he was going with an FHA loan but closing would have been in mid August.
      In your expereinces or knowledge what is the shortest closing periods? I guess cash could make things go fast. I’ve always heard 30 to 45 days, not 26 to 27. Are closing periods different depending on the type loan? How long can the real long ones take? I know repairs asked for or needed can delay things, maybe some unknown legal issue like an unknown spouse that comes forward to claim half the house for sale by the sole owner, so I can see reasons for delays. Thanks

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password