Thumbs Down

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Well, it’s official. Amex Blue Cash Preferred has gotten the “thumbs down” from oldest DD. :smileysad:* She says it’sugly.* She wanted to know why they put blue*”aluminum foil” on it. She also wanted to know why they skimped on the “paint” for the rest of the card (the clear plastic surrounding the blue “aluminum foil”). She even offered to go to work on it with some magic markers, She was totally unswayed by the cashback features, and the embedded smart chip (not even colored aluminum foil on that).

So much for the so-called*”prestige” of credit cards. If it can’t impress a tween girl, it’s a lost cause. :smileyvery-happy:

Anonymous
      Inactive

contact an Independent Insurance Broker for the estimated cost of the insurance premium..check one out from the Yahoo Yellow Pages for the community you want..call the chamber of commerce for a city in the area to find out possible utility costs for the area, or call a Realtor,home broker, for utility and other homeowner costs and details…i lived in Oklahoma City for a while- i was married to an Okie..very nice area, good family atmosphere there..good luck to you

Anonymous
      Inactive

Unfortunately there are too many other pieces of information that are needed to give you a quote. And there is no ‘base’ price for home insurance. It can range anywhere from 500-600 or 1500-2000. If you want more information contact me and I’ll give you what information you need, and tell you what information you’re going to need to get an accurate quote. Good luck with the move, I’ve lived in Oklahoma most of my life, and been in the OKC area for the last 7 yrs or so and it’s a nice area with good people. Oh, you can find out exactly what that house used in utilities during a particular month, and avg usage during the year, just call up the companies that provide those services, give them the address of the home and ask them what they are, they will tell you.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Try http://www.directoryinsurance.com. That website will lead you to links to access homeowners quotes by state and zipcode.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The best thing you can do is contact a local independent insurance agent in that region. There are too many factors to get a quote, even from the most knowledgeable insurance professional.

Or you might want to ask the previous owner what they paid, it would give you an idea.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password