The topmost MBA in Healthcare Management in New York?

Tips and Deals Forums Debt Management Debt Management The topmost MBA in Healthcare Management in New York?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hi! I have a bachelors degree from the US . After that i did medical school from a foriegn country. Now instead of doing residency i want to do MBA in Healthcare management or masters in healthcare administration. Since I am a New York resident and I love New york I want to stay in New York. So, can somebody tell me how to go about this? What are the top most MBA in Healthcare schools in New York?…or shud i apply to Harvard ?….Also what exams will i have to pass? i am presuming GMAT or GRE…Are there any top schools that take us without these tests so that I can get started right away now without wasting time?….Also, about the tuition cost and expenses….i already have debt from med school….Will i be able to get another loan to pay for my MBA??…Can somebody out there advise me on all this please….Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password