- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
- July 8, 2011 at 12:29 am #347987AnonymousInactive
The following is an excerpt from Lucent
Technologies’ Management’s Discussion and
Analysis of Financial Condition and Results
We design and deliver the systems, software
and services that drive next-generation communications
networks. Backed by Bell Labs
research and development, we use our
strengths in mobility, optical, access, data and
voice networking technologies, as well as
services, to create new revenue-generating
opportunities for our customers, while
enabling them to quickly deploy and better
manage their networks. Our customer base
includes communications service providers,
governments and enterprises worldwide.
1. Using the Consolidated Balance
Sheets for Lucent Technologies for
September 30, 2004 and 2003, prepare
a common-size balance sheet.
2. Evaluate the asset, debt, and equity
structure of Lucent Technologies, as
well as trends and changes found on
the common-size balance sheet.
3. What concerns would investors and
creditors have based on only this
4. What additional financial and nonfinancial
information would investors
and creditors need to make investing
and lending decisions for Lucent
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.