Tax Refund – Tax topic 203 Anyone?!?

Tips and Deals Forums Debt Management Debt Management Tax Refund – Tax topic 203 Anyone?!?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

“Please read the following information related to your tax situation: Tax Topic 203, Failure to Pay Child Support, Federal Non-Tax and State Income Tax Obligations”

“Your refund may be reduced to pay a past due obligation such as child support, another federal agency debt, or state income tax. If this applies to you, the Financial Management Service, who issues IRS refunds, will send you a notice informing you of any offset they have made. The details of the debt are not provided to the IRS. Please do not call us to inquire about the details because we will not be able to answer your questions. Instead, direct any questions you have about the offset or debt to the agency identified on the notice.”

I went to look for my REFUND STATUS @ “https://sa2.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp” and discovered the message above! Except.

#1: I don’t have any kids, biological or adopted.
      #2: I don’t owe any Federal or State income tax. I claim ZERO (0) on all forms on purpose in order to overpay my taxes throughout the year and obtain a little refund; therefore all my obligations are more than caught up.

I have no OUTSTANDING DEBT, anywhere that I am aware of. I have methodically observed my CREDIT report and have not defaulted in anything. SO, I am really confused right about now.

Is this something that is sent to everyone?! Or what the heck is going on?! HELP PLEASE. I am stressing a little. This is my money and I should not have to give it away.

Thank you.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password