SW and a 33 pt. Increase…bad news?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit SW and a 33 pt. Increase…bad news?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dealpal 7 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

dealpal
    Keymaster

I received a SW this morning and found out that my score increase 33 points. I was elated…And then I tried to figure out why. I pulled my Fico EQ report and found out the reason for the increase was a change in an existing account. I have a car loan with Ally financial that they reported 30 days late I feel in error and I have disputed it 3 times the last time was on June 15th. So now that my score increased by 33 pts they are reporting that: Rate/Status-Contact Member and the comment on the account is Consumer disputes this account information, Auto Loan. I have disputed many accounts in the past and I so not believe that my scores ever went up during a third dispute. When I disputed this same account earlier this year my Fico never increased or my account status never changed this way. Please help….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password