Someone was telling me about companies you can pay to clean up your credit?

Tips and Deals Forums Improving Your Credit Score Someone was telling me about companies you can pay to clean up your credit?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Good idea or bad idea? How can I clean up my credit?

Anonymous

Those places cost a lot of money, and it still takes time. You can spend less money, go talk to a professional, and do it yourself.

Anonymous

I have this really good Ebook called Credit Secrets Revealed.It has work wonders for my credit. Ii will teach you everything that you need to know about restoring your credit. You can raise your credit score within 90 days, and you can do it yourself. Good Luck!
    http://www.productsupplycenter.com/web18853/

Anonymous

When you pay someone to “clean up” your credit it is pretty much a bandaid. I just did this and it was a great help in my situation. What the do is, like someone else said, is dispute inaccuracies. When info is inaccurate it has to be taken off your report. Meaning for a short time your credit score does raise and it looks like you owe less. In this small window you can get what your wanting with credit. It takes about 3-6 months and most the things are back on your credit, just accurately and your back where you started. Like i said, its a bandaid that gives you a couple months of better credit to get what you need. I bought a new car

Anonymous

You’re half right. You can pay them. They can’t “fix” bad credit.

Think about it. If derogatory information could be removed, everyone would do it and then credit reports would be worthless because everyone would have perfect credit.

If you have the money for thousands of dollars of bogus fees, you can send that to creditors and pay down your debt.

Anonymous

Very bad idea. It’s a false promise because they don’t have any influence on your credit.

The only way to repair your credit is to do it yourself overtime. Continue paying your current bills on time with at least the minimum. Eventually, your score will improve enough to obtain new credit and that will allow you to further show your new responsibility towards credit.

Good luck.

Anonymous

Ok, when you say cleaning up do you mean fixing your credit file, such as bad debts, errors, etc. or do you mean cleaning up as in closing up a few accounts and making the file a little more shorter and precise?

If your credit is bad, you can either make settlements with the banks directly or hire a lawyer or agency to work for you to fix your file. Search for a reputable firm when doing so.

If your credit is ok, as in not in bad shape then for instance you can cut down your available credit cards by closing accounts that have been recently opened and ones you don’t need anymore.

For example, if you have 5 open credit card accounts, close at least two of them not at the same time but maybe a few months apart so your file is slightly more neater as opposed to having numerous accounts revolving.

Hope this helps.

Anonymous

they can’t do anything you can’t legally do yourself. The majority of these focus on inaccuracies and inconsistencies on your CR – which you can dispute yourself.

Anonymous

I believe it depends on the area, attorney and amount of necessary paperwork involved. I don’t use anything but a real estate agent. It is too important of a transaction for any mistakes and they take care of everything for you. They find out what all the prices are going to run before the closing, etc. Good Luck.

Anonymous

I work for a title ins company and believe me, you should get an agent. It may cost you a little more but it will save you alot of headaches ( and us ).

Anonymous

The one thing that occurs to me when someone considers using an attorney over an agent is the cost. I don’t know if one is more than another, but I believe that once you start talking to the attorney, they’ll probably start charging you for their advice. An agent will never do that. They don’t expect a dime until your sale is completed, and they don’t charge by the hour.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password