So i am in the process of trying to clean up my credit and past debts, Need some advice! Thanks in A

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve Credit So i am in the process of trying to clean up my credit and past debts, Need some advice! Thanks in A

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Ok, i have alot of debts from my early 20s that are showing up on my credit report. Most are actually paid after collections, ect. However i still have 3 that i have set up arrangements, and 2 that could get removed all together with payment. The total balance is roughly $ 7000, the biggest of the 3 being over $ 5000. 2 of the ones that i am paying via a payment schedule have already been turned in as judgements. The ones that the creditor is willing to remove with payment in full wants the payments in a lump sum obviously.

So my question is this. Should i consider looking at possibly getting a loan and using my car as collateral (which is paid in full) and just paying these debts off all at once and getting a lower payment? Would a bank consider that loan the basically consolidates my last couple debts? Is it better to pay them in full to be removed than to just show on there as paid? My gf recently just had her last 2 bad debts that were paid off removed off her report and it actually hurt her score, is that normal? Thanks for your advice in advance!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password