Should i take a job in mortgage, home equity, and Insurance Services industry?

Tips and Deals Forums Home Insurance Should i take a job in mortgage, home equity, and Insurance Services industry?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I was recently offered a job in this industry for a customer service representative for a Bank Of America. The requirement on top of assisting customers with their mortgage questions is to cross sell items that may suit their needs. I have experience in the customer service/sales industry, but in this economy today it might be a little bit harder to persuade customers to switch their plan especially in the mortgage area. The great thing about is its all inbound calls, so i don’t have to do any telemarketing but the downsize that i am worry about is what if i don’t make their sales quota? They are flexible with my school schedule i am a college student, but i also have my own place and a car note. I have a job doing security but the reason why i am leaving is because they are no benefits= no health insurance. If you were in my shoes what would you do?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password