should i file chapter 7 bankruptcy or go through a debt management program?

Tips and Deals Forums Debt Management Debt Management should i file chapter 7 bankruptcy or go through a debt management program?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

i have a credit score of 521 and im 25 years old, i have about 30,000 dollars in debt and i make about $ 330 a week, should i file for bankruptcy chapter 7 or should i do a debt settlement, which is worse on the the credit and is it faster to rebuild form bankruptcy or the debt management program, i feel bad that his happened to me but i was young and dumb and now it is catching up to me, i want to be able to takecare of this, before my kids grow up and ask me if they can get a car, i dont want to be one of the parents that cant afford things for my kids, so i need to change my ways and look towards the future, althought chapter 7 seems easier with just one big payment, the management will take anywhere from 24months to 36 months at roughly around 300 a month, plus i have 120 dollar student loans to repay,i just need some advice on this matter and i found a non profit federal debt management program none of the ones on t.v. thanks in advance..

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password