- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 6, 2011 at 7:03 am #207325AnonymousInactive
i’m almost out of oil and i want to buy more. right now where i live it’s currently 1.85 for 150 gallons. should i wait til summer to buy because the price may drop or should i just buy now?
- May 9, 2011 at 2:41 am #269206AnonymousInactive
The price per barrel of oil is rising again. Fuel oil will rise also. Us and foreign markets are reducing oil production. It is my guess the price will increase over the summer. Call your area suppliers and get their input on where they believe the cost will be 4-5 months from now.
- May 10, 2011 at 3:09 am #270149AnonymousInactive
It’s anyone’s guess what the price will be in the summer. I’d buy now just to keep water from condensing in your enpty oil tank.
- May 18, 2011 at 8:21 am #280431AnonymousInactive
wait till summer because of the less need in summer
- June 10, 2011 at 4:21 am #437071AnonymousInactive
You would have to read the contract carefully to be sure. If you know you only want one month, make sure that’s what is reflected on the contract.
- June 10, 2011 at 4:21 am #437072AnonymousInactive
You need to talk to management before you sign anything. You will be jointly responsible for your apartment so that if the other person moves, you can be responsible for the entire apartment. Be very careful if you don’t know the person involved. It’s hard enough when you do know them. Call management and ask them all the questions you are asking here and how much is the increase. Sometime the rent takes a large jump if another year lease isn’t signed. You need to find out all the facts and read everything before you sign. Anything you don’t understand thoroughly, get the facts.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.