Sherman Financial says they will delete judgement

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit Sherman Financial says they will delete judgement

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dealpal 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

dealpal
    Keymaster

I need some advice.* I have been working on my credit for the past few months and have had great success.* I am trying to get approved for a mortgage.*I am dealing with the last couple of things on my credit reports and Im not exactly sure what to do.*

I have a judgement on my reports and the CA that ownes the account is Sherman Financial. Amount is $629.*It an old judgement, will be off my reports in about a year and a half.* I spoke with them and they told me they would settle for $390 and that they would delete the judgement from my credit reports – I didnt even ask them too.* Does anyone have any advice on how to go about this – obvousley I dont think I should just take their word for it.*

Also, I have a collection account that I paid directly to the OC and they said they would tell CA to delete but CA says they cant delete??* Any advice

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password