Questions about Debt consolidation programs.?

Tips and Deals Forums Debt Management Questions about Debt consolidation programs.?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve got about $1,500-2,000 dollars worth of debt I need to get rid of. I’ve been paying it for a while, and I seem to be getting nowhere. Has anyone ever used a debt consolidation program? If so, was it effective? Were there any consequences? I’d like some input!

I wouldnt consider using a debt consolidation program if I were you since you only owe that small amount

Anonymous
      Inactive

You would need a co-signer unless you just plotted all of the money down on their table and left it there at that very moment.

You’re better off just purchasing a car flat out.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Not an ice cubes chance in hell. Paying in full is lease plus residual =pay cash for it new. You have to be 18, great credit for last 5 years and great debt ratio and make at least 1500 a month but more likexpenses vs. Debts If you go to dealer they will give credit to secondary bank and if you areappoved will pay 2000.00 on top for secondary loan, high APR, Big down payment like 4-5000 on 12-15,000 and they can tell you which cars you can get if any and can make you get warranty. Also term will be short and poor credit still must have good too or pay cash.

So paying in full is lease paymements+residual, not paying lease or part of.FORGET LEASEING. It is easier to buy a house if you are credit challenged.

Anonymous
      Inactive

a lease is like paying a certain amount of money each month until you reach the amount that pays for the car entirely, or just paying money on it until you dont want it anymore, like rent. As soon as you decide you dont want the car you can return it and stop making payments if you lease it, but if you CANT continie to make payments they will reposess it and you will still have to pay a little money for whatever the fee is. But if you have all that money to pay for fees and security deposit and other things its like you almost paid for the car already. There are many good cars to buy with $ 4000 so unless you realy wanna build your credit, I wouldnt lease the car. Good Luck!

Anonymous
      Inactive

$ 4000 wouldn’t cover anywhere near 3 years of everything.

And forget it if you have bad credit. If you have no credit, you might get a shot but your rate will be high.

Just because you prepay the lease & fees doesn’t mean you will keep insurance on it, that you wont tear it up or go over on the miles and/or pay for damages.

And leasing is just a terrible idea. A total waste of money.

But, if you walk in somewhere with $ 12k, my guess is they will find a way to lease you a car. (Unless you have bad credit)

It would be a really bad deal but with that much down, they will find a way.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password