Pre-approval process and problem with Kroll Factual Data report – please help!

Tips and Deals Forums Home Mortgage Pre-approval process and problem with Kroll Factual Data report – please help!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I am trying to buy my first home and get pre-approved. *My 3 credit scores from each individual credit bureau are Experian 718, Transunion 688, and Equifax of 626. *These are all directly from the credit bureaus, not a third party website that “monitors” all 3 of your scores. *
    My problem is the mortgage broker I contacted pulled a report called a Kroll Factual Data report. *It is only showing my Transunion score of 688. *The other 2 scores are listed as N/A or not available. *Can anybody explain to me why this report is only showing 1 of 3 scores. *Clearly, I have 3 scores. *
    I don’t have much of a credit history, but what I do have is excellent. *I have 2 credit cards, each with 300.00 limits, one with a 0 balance and one with a 65.00 balance. *I have an auto loan (which by the way only reports to Transunion and not the other 2 credit bureaus). *I have nothing else on *my credit report, NOTHING! *
    Any information on what to do about this would be greatly appreciated. *I have found my dream home and because of this Kroll Factual Data report only showing 1 of 3 credit scores, I cannot qualify for my FHA loan. *This broker wants 2 scores. *

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password