Please help my understand this HSBC CO

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit Please help my understand this HSBC CO

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dealpal 8 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

dealpal
    Keymaster

I’m confused about this HSBC account. It was charged off back in 09 and I dont remember*who has contacted me in regards to the debt because I ignored all letters and call from all collectors. In the begining of the year I have been keeping track of all letter received regarding collections and I have not received a letter*from HSBC or any*CA regarding this debt.*I’m not sure if I should call HSBC* and ask who owns the debt because I just may have stubble on something. The account*numbers are different on TU and EQ.

EQ REPORT

Account Number: 169601-810002XXXX

high credit: $925

CL:$0

BAL: $0

date opened: 1/2006

DOFD:10/2008

closed: 8/2009

*activity designator: transfer/sold

TRANSUNION REPORT

acct #: 700109810002XXXX

opened: 1/2006

CL: $500

high balance: $925

BAL: $0

closed: 8/2009

remark: purchased by another lender

Is there a reason why the account numbers are different? No CA is reporting, HSBC is reporting $0 bal. That leaves me to believe they sold the debt, but the according the the remark they sold it. I’m confused. What should I do? I’ve read that it’s a bad idea to DV the OC. Since it’s reporting as $0 do I just send a GW?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password