Petition for FREE SCORE ACCESS, Always

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Petition for FREE SCORE ACCESS, Always

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Fair Isaac has duped our banks into believing they need their product.* Just as our politicians control us through fear, Fair Isaac has manipulated the banks through fear.* (If you don’t use our product, you’ll lose tons of money.* You need us.)

These scores do not represent an accurate lending risk.** Every late payment you’ve ever had counts against you, and virtually nothing good you’ve ever done counts for you.

If Fair Isaac is going to grade me on my lend-worthiness, then they owe me access to my information.* For FREE.* Not once a year, certainly not the pathetic once every two years.* Always.* Any time I want to see them.

Fair Isaac is a corporation.* Corporations need to make money.* The only source of income FI should have is from lenders doing hard pulls.* Lenders charge the consumer for this service anyway.* So, we pay either way, coming or going.* They don’t need $40 from me for a one time pull.*

I would like this thread to serve as a petition directly to Fair Isaac. GIVE US FULL, FREE ACCESS TO OUR CREDIT REPORTS.

Thanks for listening

lamb

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password