parent, are you living in the perfect house for your family?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home parent, are you living in the perfect house for your family?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

or is it gonna be when your done with it?

My hubby and I had a list of things we wanted in a house 3 bedrooms/2 baths/garage/nice backyard with lots of play room/quiet street/close to stuff and bunch of other little things that are hard to find for the price we were willing to pay. We couldn’t find our dream house, so we bought a new 3 bed/2 bath with nothing done like the yard/driveway/no garage. Its not close to anything but is on a quiet street.

My in laws are selling their house and they found out dream house and are trying to buy it, I am so jealous. It has everything I want for not much more then what we paid for ours. 3 bed/2 bath/sun porch/huge master with en suit/garage/big deck and yard with a paved driveway/quiet street with preschool in walking distance/all on 1 level. They are also in love with it and I hope they get it, I am sure one day we will find ours and maybe when we are finished with our house we will get what we want but its gonna take 5yr or more and then I will prob want something different.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password