No credit/Not approved for credit card?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards No credit/Not approved for credit card?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

So I have no credit ,and someone I know (not going to say who) wanted to open up a credit card for me ,and I was not approved. Know I did not now this person had did this ,and I really wanted my first credit card to be approved cause I did not want my credit to be effected in any way. Im only 18 going on 19 soo… I know they wanted to surprise me ,but it would have been better if someone co-signed.

Quetion: Does getting denied for a credit card when having no credit effect your credit in anyway,and will it effect me getting another one in the future when I actually have a co-siger.
    Will it come back to hunt me in the future.

I know this is prob. a crazy question ,but I’m kind of nervous .I don’t want to stress my self out thinking I’m now in the record for being denied.
    Ok…I never said I wanted to apply for a card by myself. I said that this was done w/o me nowing ,and when I do apply I want to have a co-signer. I do pay attention to the news ,and I knew it was changed that is why I did not want to apply so soon.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password