Need assistance (more)

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit Need assistance (more)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      dealpal
      Keymaster

SO, i have this GW letter i have used for my second draft.*

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you with hope of your help and sincerest understanding. A few years back I went through an emotionally devastating time in my life due to the untimely death of my mother that lead me to get backed up with a few of my financial obligations. Just as soon as I coped with my loss, your customer service dept. showed me respect and courtesy while I made good on my debts and paid them in full. Although the accounts show “Paid” they still are hurting my credit scores. I do take full responsibility for my actions, and I am just looking for a chance to prove that I am not an irresponsible person. I was just a child that lost his mother. I am sincerely asking to see if your company could please show mercy on me and consider making a “Goodwill Adjustment” and remove the accounts from the credit reporting agencies. Your kind gesture would be genuinely appreciated. I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and for any help you may provide. You may contact me through my return address; email at EMAIL*or by phone at ######## (would prefer email).*

I have a couple companies that will NOT budge that if anyone has some SUCCESSFUL contact information for it would be greatly appreciated.

Diversified Adjustment

Midland (2 accounts)

StateWide Collection (2 accounts)

Superior Assets Management

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password