Need advice! Please help me out!

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit Need advice! Please help me out!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      dealpal
      Keymaster

I really hope I can get some advice today since I’m off of work that way I can get whatever needs to be done (according to your advice) today! *Please leave me some feedback/guidance on the info posted I would most certainly appreciate it!

1) I have an old HSBC chargeoff that was paid to collections so I could get approved for a mortgage. *The odd thing is it is reporting paid on my TU but EX and EQ have it showing paid derogatory. *I doubt I can get this deleted but what can I do to get EX and EQ to atleast have it not show as derogatory? I don’t understand how one can report it as paid and the other two aren’t please help, if I can get this deleted or at least updated this would really help me out. *The acct is from 2007 and I have disputed it many times only to have letters sent back saying it has been “verified” w/ no other info provieded this is so frustrating!!

2) I have an old (2007) credit card that was closed by my employed (I was stupid, I still work for this bank and it was their CC) that was paid off and closed by them but it’s still showing the lates payments. *I doubt anything could be done and I don’t want to cause any issues since I still work for this bank. *Any chance a goodwill letter will work? I’m afraid because I am still an employee of the bank.

3) I have a lot of inquiries on my 3 reports. *Some are legit, but many of the others were not done by me or initiated on my end. *How can I get those deleted?

4) A paid collection that was deleted from 2/3 bureaus still shows on one of them as paid derogatory. *Any chance I can get it deleted?

I started my clean up process in Feb of 2011 and I have made great strides I have taken my FICO from the upper 500’s to the high 600’s/700. *I have 4 CC’s now that I use responsibly and pay in full monthly and I never get too close to the limit. *I have learned from my mistakes and I am proud of myself. *I just want to improve things even more if I can so please leave me some feedback that way I can crank out letters today and mail them out since I’m off of work today! Thanks in advance and sorry for the whole essay on here.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password