NavyFCU Secured Card in the WORKS!!!

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards NavyFCU Secured Card in the WORKS!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I thought I would share my experience on my process of applying for the SECURED card from NavyFederal Credit Union.

On 11/17/2011 -* I went to*my local branch and *deposited the $500 into my savings account*needed to obtain the card.* I then went home and placed the call to the toll free number to do my application over the phone. ( I did this because I didn’t have the time to stay and apply at the branch ).* The representative on phone was nice and pleasant.**I had informed the representative that I had a security freeze on my credit reports.* She was very nice* and told me that I only needed to unlock EQUIFAX. ( I live in GA). She waited while I lifted the freeze.* I informed her that the freeze was lifted and she proceeded*with the application. She asked if I wanted express delivery, I told her yes.* Express Delivery was an additional $12 to be deducted from my Savings Account.

After processing the application it came back that a*manual review was required. ( I’m thinking this is due to the fact that I have a FRAUD ALERT on my credit files.) I had the same issue when I opened*my account with NavyFederal.* The representative informed me that it will take about 3-5 days for a final* a decision, and that I should call on Monday to check on the status.* I will be checking frequently before hand.* That was standard script to me…. :smileywink: In the meantime, I will keep you all posted on the progress.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password