My new landlord wants an Experian Report but I dont have a credit card!Help please?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards My new landlord wants an Experian Report but I dont have a credit card!Help please?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I am going to be moving into a new apartment soon and the ladlord wants an Experian Report off of experian.co.uk but the things is i dont have a credit card so what can i do???

Anonymous

It is obvious that you need information regarding the UK and not the US.
    Here is the contact information for Experian

Experian Ltd
    Consumer Help Service
    PO Box 8000
    Nottingham
    NG80 7WF
    Tel: 0844 481 8000
    http://www.experian.co.uk
    (you can order your credit report on the internet or by telephone.)

You can use the web site referenced in the source for more information about credit in the UK along with contact info for the other credit reference agencies.

Hope this helps answer your question.

Anonymous

I found this:

Anonymous

A bloke in a pub who said that he worked for LU said it cost 5 million £. Honestly, this sounds like a ridiculous lie but it’s true, I swear!!

Anonymous

You don’t need a credit card to request your credit reports. You can either call Experian toll free @ 1-800-509-8495, then type in your area code. Or can request all 3 free credit report from annualcreditreport.com or call them toll free @ 1-877-322-8228 for all 3 free reports.

Anonymous

You don’t need a credit card to request your credit reports. You can either call Experian toll free @ 1-800-509-8495, then type in your area code. Or can request all 3 free credit report from annualcreditreport.com or call them toll free @ 1-877-322-8228 for all 3 free reports.

Anonymous

Purchase a PREPAID credit card at a retail store that sells them, such as WalMart.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password