My credit score is very low,561, how can I improve?

Tips and Deals Forums Improving Your Credit Score My credit score is very low,561, how can I improve?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I know, it’s my fault its so low. I realize that and now I am doing what I can to turn it around. Right now I have a few negative marks, 2 late payments for my car loan and a charge off ($1300) for a credit card. I am trying to figure out what the most effective way would be to get my score up. Should I do a ‘settlement’ for the $1300, or pay in full, I’d only be able to pay in full with monthly payments if possible. I would like to buy a house within the next 5 years, so I’m trying my hardest to get my score up now. I also plan on opening a secured credit card which should improve my score a bit too. I have student loans which are all current and also I paid off my car now about 2 years early. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, have you heard of Lexington Law for helping credit scores, good or bad?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password