my credit score had a negative change, but report looks the same, why?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve Credit my credit score had a negative change, but report looks the same, why?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I can’t see the drop off date that was due to come off my report in April 2010 on freecreditreport.com, but my last visit to Experian gave me the drop-off date. Capital One sold the account to Zenith Acquisition Corp and it shows an open date for 2007 on credit report, the original Capital One date was 2003, can Zenith re-start the drop-off date and start anew on my report? I’m in the process of sending them a cease & desist letter, is it too late? I’m now getting call/letter from another company called Zenta Private Limited collections which states they’ve been hired by Zenith, but Zenta is not listed on my current report, and Zenith still is. Has it been sold again, I’m not sure??? Is this what’s called re-aging and could this be the reason for the negative change, would they re-age knowing that it is illegal, maybe they didn’t think I would check my report, what should I do now? My score declined 39 points but everything on the report looks the same as before? What piece of the puzzle am I missing?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password