My Aunt approach me at the age of 18yrs to use my credit to purchase a

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home My Aunt approach me at the age of 18yrs to use my credit to purchase a

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

house for them, can I sell? she trick me in to putting her and my uncle on the deed…it been 17yrs now, and I want sell the house, so that I wont be responsible for the mortgage payment. (They almost went into foreclosure) And I had to come up with the money to keep it from foreclosing and ruining my credit! Do I have the right to sell the house without the approval of my Aunt & Uncle? Can I remove them off the deed without their signature?
    Yes my name is on the deed…When I mention she trick me…she told me at the age of “19” that she was doing a quick claim, that would take me off the house, and the mortgage note.
    I have never use credit before…I always dealt with cash only…Now that I would like to start my own trucking business..That when I notice the house on my credit report, which show the house was going into foreclosure…I never knew until a week ago, that I was still responsible for this house. Now I realize the the doc’s I signed at 19yrs was to add my uncle and aunt on the deed!

So back to my original question..Do I have the right to sell the house, without their signature? Can I remove them off my deed without their signature?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password