More than Rebuilding –

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit More than Rebuilding –

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      dealpal
      Keymaster

Hello to all and thanking ahead for all the info you guys have here, but I’m lost and with a lot of options to follow, but I want to explain my situation to see how some of you guys will think.

30yr old and had a lot of bad issues with cc’s when I was 18, 7 credit cards lost and even auto loan collection, ran the annualcredirreport several times during those years and there were there but stated all were deleting after 2009 – ran the report on 2010 and yes, nothing was there except a JCP closed account, so I re-started clean!!

So, first thing I did was ask a family member to add me to his Statefarm CC, 1500Limit but always with a balance of 1300 revolving for 17months, I told him I will pay this card but so he will not use it anymore, I got a BoA secured card on 10/2010 with 500CL, got the 500 back last week and was change to unsecured I asked to please increase the limit, now it is at 1000CL (balance $250), on march ’11,*I got a Cap1 with CL 500, now at $750 (balance $221) and a JCP started at $600, hit the increase and got a $1800 limit (balance $150)

I havent check any scores, but I got a floridafarmbeaure policy and the run thins ‘lexisnexis’ insurance score based on the credit report ‘supposedly’ and was 729

my plans are to get a mortgage next year once I get some good downpayment, but at least have a 750 credit score

I spend sunday from morning to now reading evertyhing but there are different ways, which one is better on my case?? (payoff*balances,*also, do I go after a CC with 5k limit or not yet??

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password