Marriage ended, lost my vehicle, bankruptcy and major surgery all on the heels of eac

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit Marriage ended, lost my vehicle, bankruptcy and major surgery all on the heels of eac

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dealpal 8 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

dealpal
    Keymaster

My 30 year marriage ended in abuse.* I was able to hang on to my truck for a year before I just got buried under the payment.* I called and told them to come and get it.* My ex had a fit because his name was on it too.* To keep them from coming after him for any remaining balance he decided to file bankruptcy.* He let me file along with him.

Not a week after signing the papers, I had to have major neck surgery.* Now my credit is pretty much destroyed.* I am working on it but feel like I am going down for the 3rd time.* I did get a small car loan this past week but realize I am paying a higher interest rate because my score is so low.* I work two part time jobs and only get a little over 50 hours every two weeks.* Where do I start to try and clean this mess up?* Sign me… in a boat with no paddles and stuck in a whirlpool going no where!*

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password