Is this unusual for USPS's Media Mail service?

Tips and Deals Forums Home Insurance Is this unusual for USPS's Media Mail service?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I sold a set of books that shipped in two separate packages on Friday, December 16th. One package arrives Tuesday, December 27th. As of this posting the second package has not arrived.
      Even worse, this packages only needed travel from NC to VA.

I do have USPS Delivery Confirmation, however, this status has been “Electronic Shipping Info Received” since I printed the shipping label on Thursday, December 15th.

USPS said request a “research” on January 4th. That only gives the package Saturday (Today) and Tuesday and Wednesday.

This was a eBay transaction, so I’m beginning to worry because I could be at a loss.
      Additionally, the buyer informed me that the first package was falling apart and the contents were beginning to fall apart.

Can you tell me is this normal for USPS’s Media Mail to take this long this time of year?
      Additionally, if I didn’t purchase insurance, will USPS take responsibility if the package is lost or stolen in their possession?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password