Is this real?Can i trust this seller?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home Is this real?Can i trust this seller?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

This is the letter that ” Adam Reed” sent to me thru Yahoo Mail!!

Hello,

This 2002 Honda Odyssey with 88,282 miles, has no leaks or drips and does not smoke at all.This car has been extremely well maintained with a full service history .

In this moment the car is located in US but no problem because it is registered in Canada. That’s why i want to sell it back there.

I am the second owner of this car.I bought it (from an Canadian soldier) when I was serving in Fort Lauderdale and is slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions with a clear title free of encumbrances and liens.
    I have dropped my price to $ 2100.00 since I need to sell it before 29 March,when I will be deployed in Afghanistan with my platoon replacing the troops scheduled to come home.The shipping is free for you , the Logistic Department will deliver the car to your home ( between 2 to 3 business days depending on the destination.

If you’re interested to conclude this purchase in a timely manner email me your; FULL NAME and SHIPPING ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER to open a case with eBay’s Buyer Protection Program and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure. The financial part will be managed by them, which means that you will have a 5 days inspection period before committing to buy the vehicle. In this way both, buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Corporal Adam Reed

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password