is this interview legit? or am I about to be caught into one massive scam?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve Credit is this interview legit? or am I about to be caught into one massive scam?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

here is the email
      Hiya, thanks for contacting me about the waiting position. We’re based on the Headrow in LS1 and need several new full timers and part timers to start in the next week or so. We’re paying £6.40 p/h plus shared tips and it’s your normal waiting work duties.

We have had quite a few people get in touch but I’ve taken a look at your cv and I think you would be good for the job. If you can, I’d like you to come in on Thursday for an interview. You’ll need to bring a printed out copy of your cv and a printed out copy of an up to date credit report, since you’ll be dealing with cash. If you don’t have a credit report you can print one off for free at

If the score on your report is under 570 then we won’t be able to take you on, but it’s rare for people to have a score that low unless they’ve been bankrupt or have CCJs so it shouldn’t be an issue.

If your score is fine then email me back with a contact number I can give you a call on in the next few days and we’ll discuss how you’re fixed for Thursday, shifts, etc.

bit worried about the credit check, theres no way that website is okay to use, so in my desperation for a job, what do i do!?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password