Is there a website I can go to find ALL the dispute sample letters for…

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Repair Is there a website I can go to find ALL the dispute sample letters for…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

…repairing my credit report? I am scrambling from site to site.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You can dispute most items on your credit report by getting a free copy of your credit reports from the three agencies. Go to

After you get your three reports, there will be a confirmation number with each credit report. Use that confirmation number to submit your dispute online. Each site works differently. Once you dispute an item online, there’s a list of choices to choose from as to why you are disputing it. Is it a closed account that was never listed as closed? Did you pay something off? Did something go to collections on your credit report but that didn’t happen in real life? Using the credit agencies web sites is faster, saves money on postage and less paper too.

I would only dispute in the mail if you need to send them corroborating evidence, such as a statement or a letter or some other physical piece of evidence.

When you dispute an item, the credit agency has 30 days to verify it. With negative items, if they can’t verify the accuracy of the information, they delete it. How they handle other requests – like whether an account should be closed, I’m not sure. I’ve submitted some disputes of my own so we’ll see how that goes.

Good luck.

MerrillSab

It’s very simple: in order to dispute something on your report, you have to provide some reason why it doesn’t belong there: either its not your debt or the status shown is wrong. You can’t just “erase” accurate items because you want to.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes, told me to restock everything in the store by myself! It took me a whole day.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes, he does and every time I manage to accomplish the impossible.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes he asked me to take his mother-inlaw out. or face the sack’ i chose the sack’ cause she already had 1”?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Not really….

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password