Is there a way to have your credit score restored sooner based on special circumstances?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve Credit Is there a way to have your credit score restored sooner based on special circumstances?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I saw on a talk show that someone had their identity stolen, and of course their credit was destroyed. That isn’t my case, but last year, my employer discriminated against and terminated me (from a desk job – not hard labor) all because I had a stiff back for one day. My doctor said I was okay to work, but the employer still took the job away, and even told me that they were happy with my job performance, so it had nothing to do with that. Since then, I have been looking for a new job, and have not been able to find one. All my money (which wasn’t much to begin with) is drained and I have to file bankruptcy. I know that typically, a person has to go through up to 10 years to restore their credit, but I didn’t bring this on myself, and had excellent credit before all of this happened. So, is there some way that I can have my credit score restored to what it was a year or so ago? I don’t see having the next 10 years of my life ruined because of some unethical employer.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password