Is there a mortgage company that will pre-approve a first time home buyer with real

Tips and Deals Forums Home Mortgage Is there a mortgage company that will pre-approve a first time home buyer with real

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

bad credit in Texas? I have a credit score of 415. The 3 bedroom house I want to get is only $44,000 and ready to move into.

Anonymous
      Inactive

you as a first time home buyer is a plus, but they still need to consider your income and most likely having a bad credit score will come up with a higher interest on your part. but im pretty sure theres a lot of lending companies that will solve your problem but you need to pay the price.

Anonymous
      Inactive

ABSOLUTELY NOT! You have a signed contract!

Please go back and completely read your mortgage papers from Greenpoint Mortgage. You MIGHT have had a fixed rate for a period (usually like 2 years) and that period might have run out. If that is the case, you have no recourse.

Anonymous
      Inactive

No . you must be mis-understanding something

Anonymous
      Inactive

That doesn’t sound legal – they bought your loan agreement – if you sign a new agreement with them then they have you but otherwise – they have to abide by the agreement you signed.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Negative, they are bound by the terms of the original contract. I hope that you have your copy of the contract.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Absolutely not!!!! Don’t let them get away with this one. It is not legal unless you sign an agreement as such. Report this practice to the banking commission in your state. I would also report it to your state’s attorney general. Keep copies of all communications involving this unauthorized transaction.

Anonymous
      Inactive

No they can’t.

Anonymous
      Inactive

That only works with loan sharks and the mob. The new mortgage servicer or mortgagee can only be assigned the existing loan, pursuant to the terms already written in that contract.

Countrywide knows that – have someone there explain it again and read your loan papers so that you are clear as well.

Anonymous
      Inactive

NO they can’t. I’m betting you don’t understand.

I bet you have a 30 year adjustable rate mortgage. The first term rate was “fixed” at a set rate for the first term and now it’s time to adjust.

I see this type of confusion here all the time.

However, I would take the paperwork to a lawyer or back to your title company and have them explain the terms.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password