If you have 2 secured cards and a bank loan. How long will it take to go…

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards If you have 2 secured cards and a bank loan. How long will it take to go…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

…from a 600 fico to 720.? I know you have to pay on time and keep the balances low. But Im curious can it be done in a few months or does it take years. Also If you have low balance loans with very low balances, will addition secured loans help your credit score?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve been trying to repair what my ex husband did to my credit for 2 years. I haven’t paid anything late whatsoever and its only gone up 30 points this whole time.

I hope you have better luck.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Be sure to keep your balances as low as possible. And pay them on-time. Maybe you don’t have enough credit (length wise). In 6 months I went from 590 – 660. The only big payments I have is my car note. I only have 2 credit cards..max of $1000.00.

Hang in there, it will come up.

Anonymous
      Inactive

pay off as soon as possible. keep payments on time and keep balances, on your cards, below 50% max limit. you have good tradelines and a decent score so just keep it up and you should see some results in 6 months. as far as you jumping your score 120 points, can take a couple of years if you manage your loans and check your credit report biannually to make sure everything is correct.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password