- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 15, 2011 at 2:54 am #214656AnonymousInactive
…from a 600 fico to 720.? I know you have to pay on time and keep the balances low. But Im curious can it be done in a few months or does it take years. Also If you have low balance loans with very low balances, will addition secured loans help your credit score?
- May 17, 2011 at 11:21 pm #279713AnonymousInactive
I’ve been trying to repair what my ex husband did to my credit for 2 years. I haven’t paid anything late whatsoever and its only gone up 30 points this whole time.
I hope you have better luck.
- May 23, 2011 at 2:21 am #283267AnonymousInactive
Be sure to keep your balances as low as possible. And pay them on-time. Maybe you don’t have enough credit (length wise). In 6 months I went from 590 – 660. The only big payments I have is my car note. I only have 2 credit cards..max of $1000.00.
Hang in there, it will come up.
- May 26, 2011 at 12:19 pm #284016AnonymousInactive
pay off as soon as possible. keep payments on time and keep balances, on your cards, below 50% max limit. you have good tradelines and a decent score so just keep it up and you should see some results in 6 months. as far as you jumping your score 120 points, can take a couple of years if you manage your loans and check your credit report biannually to make sure everything is correct.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.