I would like to know the statue of limitations on a gas credit card bill?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards I would like to know the statue of limitations on a gas credit card bill?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

statue of limitations on credit card bills

MerrillSab

That is state-specific.

It depends on your state. Below is a link for all states.

Anonymous

Be VERY careful and I would recommend going to your local chamber of commerce, or better business bureau to check them out. I have heard that there are some fake ones out there.

Good luck but remember cutting back on little things can really add up!!

Anonymous

Be VERY careful and I would recommend going to your local chamber of commerce, or better business bureau to check them out. I have heard that there are some fake ones out there.

Good luck but remember cutting back on little things can really add up!!

Anonymous

scam rip off

scam rip off

any questions

Anonymous

scam rip off

scam rip off

any questions

Anonymous

If your debt is all on credit cards or otherwise unsecured, try Googling Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Ventura County, California. My wife and I used their services when we got in over our heads, and they really helped us out. They are 100% legit and are able to deliver on their promises. The only question mark is whether they’ll help you — since you only owe $ 2,000.00, they might not unless you can show you’re in serious financial trouble.

Anonymous

If your debt is all on credit cards or otherwise unsecured, try Googling Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Ventura County, California. My wife and I used their services when we got in over our heads, and they really helped us out. They are 100% legit and are able to deliver on their promises. The only question mark is whether they’ll help you — since you only owe $ 2,000.00, they might not unless you can show you’re in serious financial trouble.

Anonymous

OMG. are you joking.

Dont even go to one of them. If you only owe 1000 no need to worry at all. you can make payments and pay that off really quick.

most of those you speak of are scams to get credit card accounts, banking numbers and other personal information from you. dont do it!! BEEN THere done that? Lost lots of money and wont do it again.
    if u do this make sure you check them out really well first. but with less than 1000 debt just pay an extra 50 a month and pay it off in a year. Dont close your account until the amount is paid off though, closing your account raises the interest rates drastically.

Anonymous

OMG. are you joking.

Dont even go to one of them. If you only owe 1000 no need to worry at all. you can make payments and pay that off really quick.

most of those you speak of are scams to get credit card accounts, banking numbers and other personal information from you. dont do it!! BEEN THere done that? Lost lots of money and wont do it again.
    if u do this make sure you check them out really well first. but with less than 1000 debt just pay an extra 50 a month and pay it off in a year. Dont close your account until the amount is paid off though, closing your account raises the interest rates drastically.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password