I want to get a new pc, should i buy an IBUYPOWER or a CYBERPOWER gaming desktop?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home I want to get a new pc, should i buy an IBUYPOWER or a CYBERPOWER gaming desktop?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Anonymous

The IBUYPOWER PC i was looking at is the Black Gamer Power WA51D3, here are its specs: AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition processor 2.80GHz
    8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
    1TB SATA hard drive
    Blu-ray disc player DVD/RW Drive
    10/100/1000 Ethernet
    NVIDIA GT520 graphics 1GB +directX 11 support
    Additional Features: 6 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x PS/2 ports, 5 x audio jacks, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x D-Sub port, 1 x COM port, 1 x LPT port 1 x PCI slot, 1 x PCI Express (x1) slot, 1 x PCI Express (x16) slot, 3 x external 5.25″ bays, 8 x internal 3.5″ bays
    Software:Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
    Backup and Restore options built into Windows allows you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you’re always prepared for the worst
    Support and Warranty:1-year parts and labor warranty
    Restore discs are no longer included with PCs. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
    What’s In The Box:Power cord, iBUYPOWER USB Deluxe keyboard, iBUYPOWER optical mouse, Quick Start Guide
    The CYBERPOWER PC I was originally thinking about buying is the Gamer Ultra GUA120 here are its specs:
    Key Features and Benefits: AMD Athlon II X2 260 processor, 3.2GHz, 2MB L2 Cache
    4GB of DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB SATA hard drive, 24x DVD+/-R/RW burner with Dual-Layer support
    Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
    10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
    Connect to a broadband modem or wired broadband router with wired Ethernet
    AMD Radeon HD 6450 1GB + directX11 support
    Additional CyberpowerPC Desktop PC Features:
    6 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x audio port, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x parallel port, 1 x COM port, 2 x PS/2 port, 2 x PCI slots, 1 x PCI Express (x1) slot, 1 x PCI Express (x16) slot, 3 x external 5.25″ bays, 2 x external 3.5″ bay, 5 x internal 3.5″ bays
    Software:Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition
    Microsoft Office Starter 2010, Backup and Restore options
    Support and Warranty: 1-year limited warranty; Toll-free tech support
    What’s In The Box:Power cord, USB keyboard,USB mouse, Quick Start Guide

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password