I want to buy a house, can you please tell me if I'm right?

Tips and Deals Forums Home Insurance I want to buy a house, can you please tell me if I'm right?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Im 18 and a job at $ 9 an hour (40 hours per week) (I’ll get a raise in about 6 months) I go to all that I have to save for a year. Each month, the only money I can spend is $ 118 on my credit card to try, good credit and everything else will be in the bank for. (I’ll stay with my grandmother) a house I want to buy costs $ 64.900. The website has been home for sale on a computer automatically aufgelistet.Die deposit was quoted $ 12.980. (Is that 20% of the house, or what percentage is that?) There is a fixed rate loan at 30 years @ 6% interest. The monthly payment is $ 311 auf.1. Can I use the loan with 6% interest?, The total amount of money I spend on my credit card for this year, only $ 1,400 will be nothing werden.2 stored at home. I just got my first credit card TODAY. Will I have to get a good credit score at the time the loan with 6% interest and buy the house? Im in Texas.Ist it? $ 4,311 (monthly payments) 12 years (1 year) equal to $ 3.732 multiplied. 30 years (loans) to $ 3,732 (1 year) mutliplied equal to $ 111 960. $ 111 960 and added my $ 12.980 (deposit) equal to $ 124.940.Also if I paid for the house made of 30 years, the total payment of all I added to the interest already spent would 124,940? THANK YOU!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password