I need you guys!

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit I need you guys!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      dealpal
      Keymaster

First of all, thank you for being as awesome as you are…YEA YOU!!!
      In about a week, I will be able to pay off the medical collections that were covered by insurance (thats neither here nor there and the thought alone makes me:smileymad:, but I digress)
      I want to go in head strong with the offer to PFD, but whats the best way to go about it??! I have only had success with maybe two PFD’s- one of which i didnt even know theyd delete it! The other I lucked out and talked to a lady who was super nice and understanding.
      I have paid of one CA in full….and they arent budging. There were two collections under them that I have GW’d the heck out of, and have yet to hear any kind of response :smileysad:
      The people that I am prepared to poay next will be my final CA! I will OFFICIALLY be debt free once I pay them! Im excited about that of course, but I would surely LOVE to be debt free AND have those marks removed off my credit report!!!!
      PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEEASE help me with a strategy, a plea bargain, a love spell(:smileytongue:) or something to get these people to give me what I want! I cant go sit face to face*and be my charming self*:smileyvery-happy:*like I want to*as they are back home in NY and I now live in DE.
      Whats a girl to do?!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password