I need some information and takes on first time buying a home….?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home I need some information and takes on first time buying a home….?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I want to buy my first home soon, I just wanted to know a few tips and things on what to look for and purchasing and all that from people who have already done it. Thanx.

Anonymous

Its the 20.20 rule! If you don’t see 20 homes and make at least 20 offers before buying – your are paying way too much for the wrong house.

BE DETACHED from every home you look at Okay!…..My best advice!

Anonymous

Consult (but don’t sign anything) with a Real Estate agent and don’t be in a hurry.

Anonymous

Consult (but don’t sign anything) with a Real Estate agent and don’t be in a hurry.

Anonymous

Are you buying for long term or for an investment? If you can fix up the house by the one that has the most potential. If you are buying something finished make sure you can live with it for a few years. make sure you have enough money to make the payment. your payment should be 1/3 your gross income and you should have year in the bank. Get a realtor you can trust and a loan officer you can trust! Ask a bunch of questions.

Get a REALTOR – it’s free to you as a buyer. It is the agents job to protect you and your best interests including your earnest money – getting you a good price and decent loan terms – making sure property taxes are paid and there aren’t any outstanding liens, taxes or utility bills etc. A good agent can most likely get your title & closing costs paid for you as well. And make sure you do a buyers inspection and also have the agent do comps on whatever you like to make sure the price is not over what area values are. Good Luck

Anonymous

time and new credit

Anonymous

Hire a credit repair company to either remove those items from your credit or have them shown as paid as agreed.

Anonymous

Ask lenders for agreement to delete this items from your credit report when paying them. I recommend to get such agreement thru credit repair agency, for example this one – creditreport.fateback.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password