I need advice

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit I need advice

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #236481

      Here goes….


      My wife and I have some bad debts, enough that we can’t make payments on all of them, and one of them has sued my wife in local District Court for a sum of a little over 4000. *The Civil Action Notice lists a Scranton, Pa attorney representing Midland Funding LLC. *I’ve been scrambling to sell off some stuff and working some extra side jobs and I’ve come up with about 3500. *Should I contact the attorney representing Midland or contact Midland directly? *Or should I try to get in touch with the original credit card company? *Does anyone have a suggestion as to how much I should offer them? *Or is it better to simply go to court to get a low monthly rate?


      I’d like to make an offer to make the whole thing go away but would it really go away?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password