I need a Mortgage loan ASAP. went Bankrupt about 3 years ago. Please help?

Tips and Deals Forums Home Mortgage I need a Mortgage loan ASAP. went Bankrupt about 3 years ago. Please help?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years ago.

• Author

Anonymous

ask to have the fees broken down.
    My mortgage includes my escrow account-which includes all my taxes, home owners insurance, etc.

Anonymous

i wouldnt deal with anything from a postcard with those fees.

you refinance to save money, not to spend more.

Anonymous

Wow, that’s alot. You can do better.

Anonymous

The good thing now is that people are reading the small print

Anonymous

do not proceed any further!!!

Everyone gets those kinds of postcards, letteres in the mail, phone calls that has a mortgage,

I remember i did when i had a home loan before i sold it

I can’t stand mortgage brokers, when i buy a house again i am going through a bank i ma not dealing with these useless mortgage companies.

the fees are NEVER as high as 15,000 the most it shoudl be is maybe 5,000 including the origination fee, and all other fees.

Back away.

Anonymous

Yikes! How are those fees justified? You must have seen a Good Faith Estimate along the way, did it match? Were all the fees itemized? Something doesn’t sound right. If you want another pair of eyes to review your docs, give me an email. I will have you fax them to me for a look.
    ww.ahdevito.com

Anonymous

You can sometimes find loans with no fees. Try Bank of America or Lending Tree. $ 15k is ridiculous. Never refinance for more!

Anonymous

Yes it is a scam do not use them. Second you said you have refinanced your home 5 times already!! That sounds like a big waste to me. Look at the money you spend each time you refinance and it adds up very quickly, just the banks way of making money. If you can’t afford the MTG I suggest you sell and get a smaller more affordable house and try to live within your means otherwise it will be a very messy financial future for you.

Anonymous

They sent you a teaser advertisement. The important thing is that when you contacted them, it sounds like they disclosed all facts relevant to your specific deal. Many companies do NOT do that.
    You should shop around of course.
    Good luck!

Christine Bell, CRMS
    Senior Loan Officer

P: 866.577.PENN | F: 610.819.1258 |

Anonymous

please help me. i really want to keep my house. where can i get a loan, extreemly bad credit!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password