I have called everywhere in canada,what car rentals in canada accept prepaid

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards I have called everywhere in canada,what car rentals in canada accept prepaid

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

credit cards for deposit? I tried to rent a car using my Titanuium Prepaid Mastercard (from Money Mart) i called almost every single car rental and all said no, but i can use the card to pay when I return the card. It is so frustrating,it seems all you can use it for is to buy pizza or buy things online.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Pay evey body what you owe money to–everyone–pay off

Anonymous
      Inactive

Nothing fast about it you keep paying everything on time and in time the score will increase.

Make sure all three agencies are reporting correctly and keep you nose to the grindstone, it will come about over time.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I do have a website for you to checkout:
      http://www.clarkhoward.com. He does a consumer hotline on the radio and knows everything. Check out his site.

Anonymous
      Inactive

PAY WHAT YOU OWE

Anonymous
      Inactive

go to annualcreditreport.
      get your free report.
      dispute ONLINE with all 3agencies.
      sending letters will take 2-3 months….while doing it online can be less than 2months.

Anonymous
      Inactive

To Repair credit score
      Your credit score is based mostly on:

1. Length of credit history
      2. Payment history.
      3. Ratio of credit used to available credit.
      4. Number of credit inquiries you authorized.

If you cancel your card, you’ll be hurting your credit ratio. (#3).

You want to deliberately keep your oldest credit card open, even if you never use it.

You want to always pay the minimums of each loan on time every month.

You want to keep your available credit high, but actually only have balances equalinig 25% or less.

You want to keep your credit inquiries to a minimum. Try for no more than 3 or 4 per year for any type of loans.

You do these things and your credit score will quickly soar into the 700s.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password