- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 14, 2011 at 7:29 am #211054AnonymousInactive
credit cards for deposit? I tried to rent a car using my Titanuium Prepaid Mastercard (from Money Mart) i called almost every single car rental and all said no, but i can use the card to pay when I return the card. It is so frustrating,it seems all you can use it for is to buy pizza or buy things online.
- June 24, 2011 at 2:13 am #328396AnonymousInactive
Pay evey body what you owe money to–everyone–pay off
- June 24, 2011 at 2:41 am #328397AnonymousInactive
Nothing fast about it you keep paying everything on time and in time the score will increase.
Make sure all three agencies are reporting correctly and keep you nose to the grindstone, it will come about over time.
- June 24, 2011 at 3:05 am #328398AnonymousInactive
I do have a website for you to checkout:
http://www.clarkhoward.com. He does a consumer hotline on the radio and knows everything. Check out his site.
- June 24, 2011 at 3:54 am #328399AnonymousInactive
PAY WHAT YOU OWE
- June 24, 2011 at 4:07 am #328400AnonymousInactive
go to annualcreditreport.
get your free report.
dispute ONLINE with all 3agencies.
sending letters will take 2-3 months….while doing it online can be less than 2months.
- June 24, 2011 at 4:16 am #328401AnonymousInactive
To Repair credit score
Your credit score is based mostly on:
1. Length of credit history
2. Payment history.
3. Ratio of credit used to available credit.
4. Number of credit inquiries you authorized.
If you cancel your card, you’ll be hurting your credit ratio. (#3).
You want to deliberately keep your oldest credit card open, even if you never use it.
You want to always pay the minimums of each loan on time every month.
You want to keep your available credit high, but actually only have balances equalinig 25% or less.
You want to keep your credit inquiries to a minimum. Try for no more than 3 or 4 per year for any type of loans.
You do these things and your credit score will quickly soar into the 700s.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.