i have a lot of student loans that make my credit score low, how can i fix it?

Tips and Deals Forums Improving Your Credit Score i have a lot of student loans that make my credit score low, how can i fix it?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

so i am trying to buy a computer from apple and i want to finance it because in september i am getting a huge bonus from work. but i am in school currently and dont have a computer and it would really come in handy so i want to finance the computer through apple, either using their financing system or the “Bill Me Later” system. but i cannot do either of these because it will not approve my credit. and i know that it is because of student loans, which i am paying back, but slowly. is there a way i can fix my credit score so i can get approved to get a computer. it would help my out a lot
    i am sure the only soultion is to pay my loans but it sucks because i am paying them back but just at a slower rate. most people do it that way, most people are paying back student loans well after they are out of college and i just dont think its fair that, that is ruining my credit score:/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password