I have a little experience in the mortgage Home Loan Industry I want to get back…

Tips and Deals Forums Home Mortgage I have a little experience in the mortgage Home Loan Industry I want to get back…

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

No you will not be able to refinance in this market most banks are only lending to those with stellar credit and some are not lending at all with a credit history like yours you aren’t gonna get anything better than the 8 percent you have now

Anonymous
      Inactive

…into it any suggestions? I want to get back into the mortgage industry any good companies to start for? Any suggestions on how to get good mortgage leads or to get clients to do home loans for?

Brodie Fix
      Participant

A lot of mortgage lenders are laying off folks right now (yes, the market is slow and the players are consolidating their positions). Good Account Executives (or Loan Officers), however, are always in demand. The best way to get back in the business is contact your prior coworkers and ask around… remember it’s not what you know but who!

geagree

The best mortgage leads are right there in your home address book. Send a cover letter to ALL of your friends, family, church members etc and ASK FOR REFERRALS….

That’s the best place to start… Also, I offer a product to all of my clients that is incredible…go to http://www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/tgiusti

Hope this helps..

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password