- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- February 16, 2011 at 1:26 pm #412588AnonymousInactive
No you will not be able to refinance in this market most banks are only lending to those with stellar credit and some are not lending at all with a credit history like yours you aren’t gonna get anything better than the 8 percent you have now
- April 16, 2011 at 5:26 am #199068AnonymousInactive
…into it any suggestions? I want to get back into the mortgage industry any good companies to start for? Any suggestions on how to get good mortgage leads or to get clients to do home loans for?
- April 16, 2011 at 5:31 am #256612Brodie FixParticipant
A lot of mortgage lenders are laying off folks right now (yes, the market is slow and the players are consolidating their positions). Good Account Executives (or Loan Officers), however, are always in demand. The best way to get back in the business is contact your prior coworkers and ask around… remember it’s not what you know but who!
- April 16, 2011 at 5:37 am #256679geagreeMember
The best mortgage leads are right there in your home address book. Send a cover letter to ALL of your friends, family, church members etc and ASK FOR REFERRALS….
That’s the best place to start… Also, I offer a product to all of my clients that is incredible…go to http://www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/tgiusti
Hope this helps..
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.