I guess I messed up. I paid my past collections without asking for them to be…

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Collections I guess I messed up. I paid my past collections without asking for them to be…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Juli Fulton 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

…removed from my credit report.? I had 7 debts in collection -( $1302.50 – 4 medical debts) – ($188.28 – 1prorated car insurance) and ($1045.31 – 2 credit cards). I called and begged to these collections agencies and only one credit card removed the bad report. I even called the original debtors and begged and got no help. I have not had any positive history in the last 5 years. I have taken out 2 new unsecured credit cards and charged a small amount on each one and I am paying them off in full monthly. My credit score is so different with every report from each of the 3 bureaus, I am confused. I am trying to get a loan on a home with the first time buyers plan at great interest and 100% financing. My score is averaging 600 and I need at least 640. The bank tells me when they pull it it usually is lowerer than the bureaus. I do have some positive history and oldest account is about 10 years. Other than paying these 2 cards timely is there anything else I could be doing?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password