I do not want to feel this way. I suffer from borderline personality disorder.?

Tips and Deals Forums Home Insurance I do not want to feel this way. I suffer from borderline personality disorder.?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I took or “trying” to make a trip to Denver this summer b / c I wanted to get # 1 & # 2 I want out of Houston and Texas. To make a long story short, I got sick to my stomach after he there for two hours and ended up sick and healing for the entire 5 days. @ A point I should probablt gone to a hospital and I could better faster, but I was afraid, and in a strange city. Now I’m back home crying my eyes out b / c I did not do what I planned. I will not have the chance to go to next fall. I feel like my life is over. I wanted to kill me, b4, but I do not really help not maintenant.Les drugs, help, Dr.. I unempployed without health insurance. I feel so screwed the damn self & Dr. therapists do not know wtf with moi.Je know everything about DBT and I have two words: NO INSURANCE / MONEY! I’m so screwed! I live in TX and its mental health system sucks. I am by something like 7 towards social services, it sucks completely. I would rather die than be in the county hospital (again) stuck. Why suffer the poor mentally ill people, when all the rich CNA drugs they want to have? It’s not fair!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password