I am in total debt! I have a collection agency hounding me and I need to know what my best solutions

Tips and Deals Forums Debt Management Debt Management I am in total debt! I have a collection agency hounding me and I need to know what my best solutions

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Im in debt between 5,000-7,000. (Don’t Judge me I made a mistake!) Now they are tripping me out and I am approved for a loan from school that I will be getting after the holidays but I am scared that I can’t wait. I have tried every avenue and they will not budge with me. I want to make a balance transfer but have closed my credit card accounts for now and I wanted to know if a debt consolidation loan or anything like that is actually helpful. Does anyone know of a place where I can get a quick loan or anything helpful for me to solve this problem??? Please help me! (And I can’t borrow money from any family or friends that is not an option for me) Oh and Ideally I would like to pay it off in the next few weeks before I get “Sued” apparently.Thanks!
      I am actually currently in collections and I have been trying to get a monthly payment with them but they are telling me no and that I need to pay two payments of 3500 which is insane and I can’t do that right now. And in regards to the loan, I am approved for one but I am waiting to recieve the money which I will probably get after the holidays, and I am saying that the collection agency is telling me I might get sued by then by the main creditor.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password