Huge change in Neagtives on my CR in a matter of months?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Huge change in Neagtives on my CR in a matter of months?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Let me start off by saying im new to the forums but have been reading quite a bit lately and this place is really a great asset. Please forgive me if i use the wrong terms of abbreviations. My question…..

I started rebuilding my credit a year ago after constantly destroying for 12 years(lesson finally learned). I pulled my reports(scores in the mid to high 400’s–FAKO)*and went to work on the negative accounts listed in my report, I started by sending DV letters to everyone that was listed. Slowly but surely I got replies from about 90% of the CA ‘s or OC’s with paperwork showing the valid debts. I also started trying for a few credit cards at this point in an attempt to start rebuilding my credit.

Fast forward to this week, I pulled my reports again(high 500’s-FAKO, I also pulled my EQ FICO–619!!)*and noticed that a couple things that should have fallen off, did. I also noticed that*there were only 2 negatives listed now. Normally I wouldnt complain but on my previous report a lot of those negatives werent scheduled to come off until 2013-2014, anybody have a clue as to why they might have been removed? Is it possible that their removal was only temporary?

Thanks for*the help!*

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password