How would the first time home buyer program work if I am….?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home How would the first time home buyer program work if I am….?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

…If I am living in one state and plan on purchasing in another. (I live in Florida and I would like to purchase-soon- in North Carolina but I will not be relocating this year so Im still a Fla resident).

Can someone explain the specifics of the first time home buyer program as it relates to a resident in one state purchasing in another? Thanks.
    It is an investment property in an area that I know has done well. It’s in a quiet area in driving distance of a business park, mall and university. I didn’t buy the first phase but I would like to buy into the second phase of brand new townhomes. I already know 3 people who built and had renters within the first 2 mos. so Im not worried about the location.

Also, I have been with my job for 2 1/2 years and I have a good financial situation. I’ve never owned a home so I was wondering would this program apply to me (given the fact that I want to buy out of state).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password