How to raise my credit score too 750 from 498?

Tips and Deals Forums Improving Your Credit Score How to raise my credit score too 750 from 498?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I want to buy a house, and I have the money too buy, but my credit score is not up to par.

Anonymous

It’ll take time but here are seven steps:

Thomasvef

Pay your bills in a timely manner. It will take you at least 2 years to clean up your history. Go to
    and see what is dragging down your score

Anonymous

If you have your credit report first check to make sure everything on it is correct. If it is not correct start notifying all 3 credit agencies in writing and let them know what is incorrect and why.
    Once you have done this start contacting your creditors and make payment arrangements on your accounts.
    I went through mine and chose a few to start with and once those were paid off I picked a few more and started paying those.
    Keep all of your bills paid up to date. Request only 1 or 2 credit cards and always keep them paid up to date.
    Do all of this and your score will improve over time. The faster the you can pay off the old bills the faster you score will come up.

Anonymous

http://www.annualcreditreport.com
    I use it every year.

If you want your FICO score that is extra…but only like $ 7 per report.

Anonymous

contact Equifax,Experion,and transunion seperately. you are entitled to one free per year from each.

Anonymous

annualcreditreport.com – free once a year- all 3 bureaus- no credit score given unless you pay though.

Anonymous

… umm. F R E E THAT SPELLS FREE! FREECREDITREPORT.COM BABY!

Anonymous

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre34.shtm

annualcreditreport.com or call 1-877-322-8228

you can recieve 3 free ones three times a year. if you order by phone you can recieve all three from the differnt credit agencis by mail.

Anonymous

i use their service, they are the best

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password